Friday, November 22, 2013

REVIEW Shitfucker - Suck Cocks in Hell


I really want to fucking love this record, it have every element that I appreciate in the music I consume. For fucks sake its heavy inspired by early black metal bands like Venom , its rockin'shit'hell metal with a lot of punk influences that makes you wanna grab a whiskey bottle and drink it faster than the speed of hangover diarrhea, and then smash it up your fucking sphincter. This record really have all ingredients to be awesome, but there something missing, and I can't really put my finger on what the hell it is, maybe its just the music writing that don't live up to the other bands in this genre, or I'm just too fucking sober?!? One thing is certain though, I like this shit anyway, and its perfect for you weekend drunks!!! Add to extra points to the score if you are shitfaced!!!

7/11

Best track: Sex Dungeon

Check them out here:

No comments:

Post a Comment